Existing members can now renew their memberships and new members can then join to have membership for the whole of 2020 with December 2019 as complimentary. Despite an increase in fees paid to British Riding Clubs, Flint and Denbigh Riding Club are happy to keep their membership fee at £30. Please note, that whenever you join or renew your 2020 membership, it is valid up until 31 December 2020.
Ten benefits of joining the Flint and Denbigh Riding Club
1. Annual membership is only £30
2. Members only have to do one help duty (from 2020 membership)
3. Opportunity to pay an additional £50 to opt out of doing a help duty
4. Members get discounted clinics
5. Easy booking through our super website
6. Clinics and events to suit all abilities, both riders and horses
7. Monthly dressage competitions
8. Fabulous instructors, and great venues
9. A responsive, hard working behind the scene team of volunteers
10. Most importantly a healthy, happy and friendly bunch of members
Choose from the selection below to join online and pay your membership via PayPal. Membership costs £30, and £80 if you wish to opt out of your help day requirement.
Only members may take part in our subsidised training clinics, and only members may compete for league points in FDRC dressage competitions.
It is a condition of membership that each member completes one help duty during the membership year. Due to a very healthy membership, FDRC are pleased to announce that for 2020, members will only be required to complete one help duty and not two half day sessions as previous years.
Membership of the FDRC is only available to those over 18 years old. 2020 membership year runs from to 31st December 2020.
Without helpers the club is unable to function, and persistent failure to carry out a help day (i.e. refusing 3 times when requested) will result in suspended membership. For those who genuinely cannot do a help day, a buy-out option is available, at £50. By becoming a member of FDRC you agree to abide by the Rules and Constitution of the Flint And Denbigh Riding Club and agree, when requested to help with the preparation, running or other aspects of club events, this includes non-riding members.
THE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE MEMBERSHIP OF ANY PERSON FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RULE.